We had a few minutes left here in the Internet Cafe so we thought we’d post a Hawaii update. Here is our top 5 exciting events from the island of Maui:
5) Holy curvey roads! It takes an hour and a half to go 40 miles.
4) We survived Haleakala! Who would have thought that biking down a volcano (>10,000 ft) would be so awesome?
3) Kelly had a meltdown. No real suprise there, it was just a matter of time. (She missed Carter)
2) Suburns hurt. Wrists and knee-pits most of all. SPF30 my @ss!
1) Spending time with my wonderful wife on the beach, eating out, relaxing, and having time for each other. I think we forgot for a while what that was like.